REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE TODAY!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- Register through the SADD Portal using the Conference tab. Please note that in order to register for conference, students and advisors MUST be registered and paid members in the SADD Portal.
NEW FOR 2020!
- Lower registration rates! The early bird rate is $249.
- Registration for two Advisors per chapter is FREE. The registration fee for two adult advisors from every chapter is free when they bring at least two students to conference!*
- SADD Gives Back Hall. Students engage in public service activities and earn public service hour credits.
*ADVISORS PLEASE READ TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE REGISTRATION: To receive your free registration, you must use the special code: ADVISORFREE. When registering, on the last page, there is a SPECIAL CODE box. Input ADVISORFREE and press ENTER. You must do this BEFORE clicking SUBMIT in order for it to take out your payment. After inputting the code and pressing ENTER, click SUBMIT. You will be directed to a page to review and confirm your registration. If you don't see that your advisor registrations are free, click CANCEL and call or email Emily Curtis (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the the National Office for assistance (508-481-3568 x257).
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch, 315 Chestnut Street, St. Louis, MO 63102
- The SADD room block rate is $127/night. Please click here to reserve your room: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/STLRS/G-SADD
We are busy securing some great speakers, including:
- Everest climber and global adventurer
Hannah & Charlie
- Founders and developers of the notOK App
- Helping students make better decisions, step into leadership, and take action on their goals…advice he wish he had in school.